SacredApollyonSacredApollyon

Main Movies Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Slowloft: Overdose Slowloft: Overdose

Absolutely Great!!

I only have one question... What's the deal with muffins and Doug?? Awesome sequel, will be on the lookout for future ones. Mad props for the colorful fighting, I think it'll start a new trend of actually putting style into the violence for a change. Perfect score for you!!

CirrusEpix responds:

The muffin is a slight joke to Legendary Frog gone way too far. I don't think he liked it in the first film and hasn't spokent to me since. I am sorry LF! The muffin only represents internet obsessions!

ShoBizNewsyNews #33 ShoBizNewsyNews #33

Showbiz Newsy News Rocks!!

LoL, I luv it. Steve Irwin was great and I know I'll be tuning into HeavenTV to get a glimpse at the Angel Hunter. Keep up the great work guys.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Ehh, not too shabby

Fun to watch but leave monologue's too the professionals. How true it all is though.

Smell My Fart Smell My Fart

Stinky Yet Satisfying

A cool concept from the great Gods of Urbanville. Let the power of stench fill your nostrils as you bath in all it's glory.

Fun and challenging. The concept alone humors me enough to keep blasting henchlings with my powerful Uber-stank over and over again. You must have eaten one mean burrito to let out a gas that green.

My highest combo is 22.. What's yours??